Friday, January 25, 2013

How I Became a Believer...

     A lot of you don't know me. I'm Syd, and I've been a Ghost Adventures "Ninja" for almost 2 years. I didn't first start my paranormal journey 2 years ago, but that's when I said, "I'm going to do this." I was maybe 7-10 years old when I actually understood the paranormal. Did I believe in it? Not for a second! Ghost were just for Halloween is what I thought when I was that age. But October 30th, 2009 at 7:00 P.M. Central time... My whole life flipped.

     My parents were upstairs at the time in our old, old house. I was flipping through the channels with my older sister and my younger sister. "Go to the Travel Channel", my older sister told me to do. Ghost Adventures was up next LIVE show. I thought to my self, "this stuff is all fake". We got thirty minutes into the show, and I could not move. I was scared to death, and I was scared to know what would happen if I moved. I still remember the part when I couldn't move the most. Aaron was getting a pick dug into his eyeball by a ghost. I also couldn't move when the old lady was coming in through the Mel Meter 87-04. We were almost done with the episode, and I heard a knock on the door and screamed. It was just my moms friend, but I screamed as loud as I could. Right then I knew the paranormal exist.

     I have watched Ghost Hunters, and other paranormal shows, but none of them connected. I didn't believe them. Before G.A., I wasn't as scared as I am now to watch scary movies. I still didn't watch them, but I don't watch them even more now. No other paranormal show clicked with me, but for some reason, Ghost Adventures did...

     I am determined to find out why my brain thought it was time to find the truth. I want to find out why it picked Ghost Adventures. I want to know what's so different and special about Zak, Nick, and Aaron. I'm kind of like Zak because we both didn't believe in the paranormal as children, but we did start believing as we got older. No I have never came in contact with a ghost, but when I do, I'll never forget the moment. I'm like Nick because we like the same things, and I'm calm like him. I'm a huge Boston Bruins hockey team fan, so is Nick, I'm like Aaron because he always has a purpose for life, and he is so positive. Aaron Goodwin is my role model, and I absolutely love him. For the past few years he has bought an amazing amount of toys, and he gave it to the Toys for Tots, kids that do not get Christmas presents. I'm so proud of Aaron.

     Zak, Nick, and Aaron are a huge part of my life and I love all 3 of them. I even love Billy, Jay, Dave Schrader, Gary Galka, the Constintineos, ECT. I'm so proud of how far these guys have come in life. 2004- present day, and I can't wait to see how far life, and God, will take them.

No comments:

Post a Comment